Teacher – Mr Joe Baxter, Mrs Lunn & Mr Hall
Autumn Term 2019
Welcome to the 2019 – 2020 academic year in Oak Class! We are all really delighted to be back at school and feel very positive about the year ahead. Please see the topic web below for details of our topic for this half term.
This year, the children will stick to a similar routine most days:
- Mr Baxter will be teaching on Monday mornings, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Mrs Lunn will be focusing on times tables, spellings, Art and PE on Thursdays.
- Mr Hall will teach RE and Computing on Monday afternoons.
- The children will have PE with Mr Tyrrell on Tuesday mornings.
- This half term, Oak will have forest school on a Monday.
Homework will be set on a Thursday. Each week there will be times tables and spellings to learn. The first two weeks will be topic homework. After that it will be Maths and English. Homework needs to be back in on a Tuesday.
Please come in to see us if you have any questions or queries.
The Oak Class Team
For an overview of the entire Year 3 and Year 4 curricula please click on the link below.