You can apply for a reception place at Kenton Primary School by clicking here.
We are currently offering open days for you to come and see our wonderful learning environment.
To arrange a tour of our school, please contact Mrs Gemma Sandercock via email email@example.com or 01626 890465
Children can start our nursery at 3 years old and we have provision for children up to the age of 4 years old. The children are based in our EYFS unit. We also offer breakfast club from 8am.
We offer morning, afternoon and all-day sessions term time only on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- 8.45am- 12 noon
- 12 noon – 3pm (including lunch)
- 8:45am – 3pm
- Breakfast club 8am – 8.45am and after school club (Kites) 3pm – 6pm
Funding and payments
We offer both funded and paid for sessions. The types of funding available are:
- Early Years Entitlement (all children aged 3-4 are entitled to 15 free hours. This is available the term after their third birthday until they start reception class)
- 30 hours Extended Entitlement (you will need to apply but not everyone is eligible)
To arrange a tour of our pre-school or if you would like further information please contact:
- Mrs Gemma Sandercock, Head of School, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01626 890465