Welcome to Oak Class!
Teachers – Mr Joe Baxter, Mrs Lunn & Mrs Crossley-May
Here are some fabulous poems that Oak Class children wrote towards the end of lockdown. Some were at home, and some at school. The poems were inspired by the poetry in the book ‘The Lost Words’, and the children were challenged to use a wide range of vocabulary to describe their chosen subject. Well done Oak Class
Summer Term 2021
Please see the topic web below for details of our topic for this half term.
This year, the children will stick to a similar routine most days:
- Mr Baxter will be teaching on Monday mornings, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Mrs Lunn will be focusing on times tables, spellings, Art and PE on Thursdays.
- Mr Hall will teach RE and Computing on Monday afternoons.
- The children will have PE with Mr Tyrrell on Tuesday mornings.
- This half term, Oak will have forest school on a Monday.
Homework will be set on a Thursday. Each week there will be times tables and spellings to learn. The first two weeks will be topic homework. After that it will be Maths and English. Homework needs to be back in on a Tuesday.
Please come in to see us if you have any questions or queries.
The Oak Class Team
For an overview of the entire Year 3 and Year 4 curricula please click on the link below.